Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:49:54 -0400

> Paul Fields writes,
>
> > Actually it all has to do with the Gundam and White Base getting
> > trashed at Texas colony, something the movies leave out...
>
> ...beacuse it never happened. You're thinking of the novels. :-)

Gomen.... keep messing up my ALTERNATE UC Timelines ;)

I ordered the Original series two days ago to compensate for
this lack of formal schooling on my part... While on the subject
did Viz ditch the Kondo stuff, I got both Volumes, and the one
paperback, I see where the other one is coming, but nothing on
volume 3 or more... I almost killed they guy at my comic shop
when Gundam Wing comics started showing up in my reserved
comics box "you wanted Gundam right?" the kid says to me...
"Its not the same" I says to him... they just don't understand...

However I was watching Endless Waltz the other night, oh if
they only did that kind of work on 08th MS Team... Or a Blue
Destiny OVA, I'm not too picky...

Paul
"Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
 of the wise. Seek what they sought."