Louis Melancon (drsax1@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:41:13 -0400

Dobar dan. My name is Louis, 26, "professional," yadda yadda yadda. So
for years I have been told that I need to check out Gundam. And I never
did-until this year. Oi vey! What I've been missing! Anywho, I've been
watching videos, reading web pages and in a store the other day I
stumble across "Gundam War" - one of these card game things. So now I'm
trying to get data on this thing. Anyone know where I can find a list
of cards, good place to purchase cards, etc?