Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:08:09 -0700

This conversation made me want to ask questions I always had in my mind,

1) Do you think it was realistic for Federation to come up with superial
mobile suit such as Gundam? I believe they had zero mobile suit in the
beginning of OYW. Which means it took less then a year for them to develop and
create RX-78.
According to MS Era, Zeon's development of MS started as early as 0070UC. How
was it possible for Federation to over come 10 year deficit.

2) Who was in charge of development of Federation MS? I believe Amuro's father
was involved. Was he the designer and creator of RX-78?

Dan