M. R. Hannibal (saiyajin11@hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:47:00 GMT

Try EXPERIMENTAL reactor. Trust me....there will be as reason why the
explosion was that large. As for the Pegasus ships, they were re-christened
the names I gave them. And they are museum pieces that will be HEAVILY
modified by a certain electronics company that has employees who feel the
way that Uraki and company feel. But thanks for the extra help. More
comments, anyone?