-V- (vsze@wwdg.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:48:21 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Ju" <gundam@loop.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] The Next MG

> >Also in the catalog, actual pictures of the MG FAZZ and MG Dunbine. The
> >FAZZ looks quite impressive, I had my doubts about this kit before but
after
> >seeing the pictures I will most likely get it.
>
> Does it look similar or different than what's shown in the Aug issue of
> Hobby Japan?
>
> Eddie

It's not supposed to be transformable. I think they mean FAZZ as in the one
from Sentinel. The other one from the TV would be Full Armour Enhanced ZZ
(i guess i could be FAZZ too, but generally, the amount of armour and
weapons are different). The Hobby Japan August one was a "test" version to
test proportions and stuff. It's kinda not supposed to look like that
anyway...

-V-