Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 10:54:42 -0700

At 12:36 AM 7/18/2000 +0800, you wrote:
>>rememebr, there is a FAZZ version which doesn't transform....
>>>>>

>>According to HLJ and everything I've heard it isn't transformable.
>
>but is the FAZZ MG non-transformable? I know the 1/144 fazz isn't, since I
>have that kit.

We could make a couple of assumptions, based on the fact that the FAZZ
can't be built as the regular ZZ:

The armor isn't removable, therefore...
It can't transform.

However, there is another possibility. The FAZZ from the series is based on
the "Enhanced" ZZ:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/zz/msz-010s.htm
http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/zz/fa-010s.htm

although I believe the Sentinel version isn't:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/zz/msz-010s.htm
http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/sentinel/fa-010a.htm

Since the HLJ description says the FAZZ can't be made into the regular ZZ,
it may actually be the Enhanced ZZ with add-on armor. I'll freely admit,
however, that this is pure speculation.

tby