Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:32:41 -0500

Soimichiro Watanabe wrote:

> > >I wan't a good clean fight, and some reasons! Let's
> > get it on!
> > >1. Char in the Sazabi vs. Zechs in the Nightengale.
> >

> Char is a better pilot than Zechs,

exscuse me but.. Zechs DID tame the TallGeese, that's gotta be worth
something

 plus the
> pschoframe on the sasabi will be utilized. Zechs only
> has a spaceheart, that's not a substitute for newtype.

true, Zechs needs the Zero system or a UC equivilent that gives
Pseudo-newtype abilities to an oldtype

> > >2. Hiro in the Nu Gundam vs. Amuro in the Zeta.
> >
> Amuro. Hiro will be too busy looking for a godamn
> selfdestruct switch (not to mention busy asking the
> pscyhoframe for an "answer") while Amuro goes like
> "who is this loser?"

*see above* honestly, these people think everybody who can pull a flashy
move in an MS is de facto a newtype, keep the wing boys outta the
psychommu stuff

> > >4. Camille Vidan in the MA Asparus vs. Kou Ouraiki
> > (I don't care) suicide
> >

> Kamiyu. Kou sucks.

*pbbbbbbbtttttt* :P

> > >5. A Mobile Doll Virgo 3 vs. a Dom.
> >

> both on auto pilot? Virgo. Its made of lunar alloy
> (gundanium!)

no, Gundanium, Gundarium is luna titanium, either way the Virgo is a
superior machine tech-wise

> > >6. A Leo piloted by Howard vs. Amuro's Dad in a
> > Zaku.
> >

> Tem can pilot, Howard's an engineer. Tem Rey wins.

is this before or after Tem's becoming a brain-damaged loony?

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse