James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:08:55 -0800

> >I just picked up the MG Sazabi and it came with the Bandai 2000 catalog
> >which revealed the next MG to be... Ramba Ral's Zaku I! It's color scheme
> >is very similar to the Gouf, and there are some noticeable modifications to
> >its chest area. It also comes with a 1/20 figure of the pilot, but I think
> >the coolest new accessory is the custom axe. Due in Sept for 2,500 yen.
>
>The shame, the shame! When will they make a MG Gouf?!

Well, it's one step closer. BTW, how many variants does that make off
of the original Zaku mold? A Dozen? Do you think Bandai will make a
Zaku 1.5?

Another speculation--With the Gundam 1.5, do you suppose we will
finally get some GM variants based off it, (like the GM cannon, or GM
light armor?)

-james