J Hsu (jakusu@hotmail.com)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:22:34 GMT

I just picked up the MG Sazabi and it came with the Bandai 2000 catalog
which revealed the next MG to be... Ramba Ral's Zaku I! It's color scheme
is very similar to the Gouf, and there are some noticeable modifications to
its chest area. It also comes with a 1/20 figure of the pilot, but I think
the coolest new accessory is the custom axe. Due in Sept for 2,500 yen.

Also in the catalog, actual pictures of the MG FAZZ and MG Dunbine. The
FAZZ looks quite impressive, I had my doubts about this kit before but after
seeing the pictures I will most likely get it. The proportions of the MG
Dunbine look quite similar to the smaller scaled HG version, but that's not
necessarily a bad thing.

As for the Sazabi, this thing is sweet. The box is the same size as the PG
Gundam/Zaku box, and the inside is split into three sections holding three
stacks of runners. The pictures show that it is quite flexible, and a
cursory scan through the parts shows that the kit is very detailed overall -
practically everything seems to be molded in the appropriate color, down to
the yellow inside portions of the thrusters. 8,000 yen is a little steep,
but worth it in this case.