Mon, 17 Jul 2000 02:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

> >I wan't a good clean fight, and some reasons! Let's
> get it on!
> >1. Char in the Sazabi vs. Zechs in the Nightengale.

 Char is a better pilot than Zechs, plus the
pschoframe on the sasabi will be utilized. Zechs only
has a spaceheart, that's not a substitute for newtype.

> >2. Hiro in the Nu Gundam vs. Amuro in the Zeta.

Amuro. Hiro will be too busy looking for a godamn
selfdestruct switch (not to mention busy asking the
pscyhoframe for an "answer") while Amuro goes like
"who is this loser?"

> >3. Duo in the GP03 Dendrobidium (However it is
> spelled) vs. Domon in the
> >Nether Gundam.

Dumon can't use his skills on a different gundam. Duo
wins.

> >4. Camille Vidan in the MA Asparus vs. Kou Ouraiki
> (I don't care) suicide

Kamiyu. Kou sucks.

> >5. A Mobile Doll Virgo 3 vs. a Dom.

both on auto pilot? Virgo. Its made of lunar alloy
(gundanium!)

> >6. A Leo piloted by Howard vs. Amuro's Dad in a
> Zaku.

Tem can pilot, Howard's an engineer. Tem Rey wins.

> >7. White Base and it's crew including Amuro and Kai
> vs. Peacemillion and
> >Libra, piloted by Howard on Peacemillion and Zechs
> and Quinz on Libra.

If its just the ships, Bright might have trouble
avoiding the libra cannon while the peacemillion bugs
him. But considering the White Base's mobility
compared to libra, He'll just have to focus on the
Peacemillion. He might even get the Libra to blow up
the peacemillion.

> >8. Maganacs lead by Rasid vs. Black Trinary.

??????

> >9. Zugock vs. Cancer and Gemini.

???????

> >10. All of UC vs. all of the Alternated Dimensions,
> with Gundam Wing rules
>
> >and physics.

The coup-de-grace....

UC's got:
The Nu HWS, Sazabi, Zeta II, FAZZ, GP03, GP02,
Superior Gundam, Super Gundam, F90 series, F91,
V2Assaultbuster, G-3 Gundam, The Psycho Gundams, the
Ziels, The colony laser, Axis, La Vie en Rose, Ahgama,
Near Agama.... that's basically:

Lond Bell, AEUG, EARTH FED, ZION, Delaz Fleet, Neo
Zion, Titans, New Decides, Crossbone Vangaurd, League
Militia, Zanscare Empire, Oldsmobile, and a bunch of
others...

Altiverse has got:
God Gundam, Wing Zero Custom, Tallgeese III, Devil
Gundam, Ultimate Gundam, The shuffle alliance (old and
new), GX-Falcon and company (ever notice that most of
these guys are teams?), Turn-A (shudder)...

Which constitutes:
the entire forces in the Gundam Fight (how many
again?!) the Devil Army, OZ, White Fang, Preventers,
The teams in X and A...

The major arts of the battle will not be the
one-on-ones of the series heads but their respective
armies. the AC team takes the initial lead with the
opening blow of a colony drop (this however will be
stopped by the Gundam X and Wing Zero) the fragments
ought to take out a good sum of the Altiverse forces
(Hey, you in the Leo... look up).
The Gundam fighters will definitely overun the normal
troops of Neo/Zion, Earth Fed, titans/new decides,
aeug. Oldmobile will take a one shot potshot on
Altiverse's forces before thier cannon screws up.
The main battle will ensue with tons of mobile dolls,
a few remaining Gundam fighters against the UC armies.
Between all these, a one-on-one
my-gun-is-bigger-than-yours-duel will be held between
Zabi's colony laser and the G-Falcon (Heero -again-
interrupts the battle in X's favor). But he's bound to
get trashed by Amuro on the Nu before he could even
see the funnels. Puru, Four, Puru Two, Hamaan, Ni, Ru,
Camille and Judo ought to take several Wing, g-units,
X, TurnA people out before taking enough damages for
them to retire. Meanwhile, Bright still has to figure
out what to do with the devil gundam which has
infested the Axis (so much for THAT plan). titans
argue between themselves wheter they really have
enough gas for earth (they don't). Char would
definitely be babysitting Gato and his nuclear
payload, which they fire on Dumon. the God Gundam has
other things in mind. After the nuke... it glows gold.

Unified newtype thought transfer: "damn... you
shouldn't have done that."

Between the lunar cannon, twin buster rifle and the
God finger, the UC team will have to rely on thier
newtypes (Amuro, Char, Kamiyu and Scirroco comes to
mind) to kill the series aces.

Eventually, it all boils down to a battle of the loyal
UC fans and the "Wing isn't the first gundam?"-fans.
And its up to the "I like UC and AC" fans to arbitrize

~that was one worthless rant...