Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 06:42:53 GMT

>I wan't a good clean fight, and some reasons! Let's get it on!
>1. Char in the Sazabi vs. Zechs in the Nightengale.

Char. Zechs is not a newtype, therefore he wouldn't be able to use the Nightingale's
full potential

>2. Hiro in the Nu Gundam vs. Amuro in the Zeta.

same argument as #1 in favor of Amuro

>3. Duo in the GP03 Dendrobidium (However it is spelled) vs. Domon in the
>Nether Gundam.

Duo, for the fact that the dendrobium is very fast and very maneuverable and
has long range weaponry that can take out battleships.

>4. Camille Vidan in the MA Asparus vs. Kou Ouraiki (I don't care) suicide

>bombing a colony.

Kamiru wins, basically because he can utilize his newtype abilities.

>5. A Mobile Doll Virgo 3 vs. a Dom.

The virgo wins in beam tech, unfortunately, but a dom could concievably win.

>6. A Leo piloted by Howard vs. Amuro's Dad in a Zaku.

???

>7. White Base and it's crew including Amuro and Kai vs. Peacemillion and
>Libra, piloted by Howard on Peacemillion and Zechs and Quinz on Libra.

white base crew wins. anuro is the key.

>8. Maganacs lead by Rasid vs. Black Trinary.

maganacs. there's forty of them, remember?

>9. Zugock vs. Cancer and Gemini.

zugock. it has two beam weapons, claws and torpedoes.

>10. All of UC vs. all of the Alternated Dimensions, with Gundam Wing rules

>and physics.

can you imagine all the newtypes operating in AC rules? hands down...UC.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.