ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 17:02:11 -0500

He's got a big, red jelly bean stuck to his forehead. By the way, what exactly is the purpose of the V-Fins?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: -V-
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 12:52 AM
  Subject: [gundam] SMS0010 ZZ (kondo ver.)

  Just felt like spamming the list with some modelling stuff.

  Here's my rendition of Kondo's version of the ZZ as shown in Revival of Zion. This is a kit conversion based on the HG 1/144 ZZ (it's still transformable, but it's really "dangerous" if I do so because alot of the parts my break). Damn, I hate this kit!!!!! Anyway, on to the next project :)

  http://www3.telus.net/gundam/zz-1.jpg
  http://www3.telus.net/gundam/zz-2.jpg
  http://www3.telus.net/gundam/zz-3.jpg

  -V-