ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 16:34:20 -0500

In all fights containing an AC pilot versus an UC pilot, the UC pilot will
win because of his incredible fanbase backing him up.
----- Original Message -----
From: <MCCOLGDEB@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 3:56 PM
Subject: [gundam] Ridiculous Fight! Hilarious Fight! Super Exciting Fight!
7-16-00

I wan't a good clean fight, and some reasons! Let's get it on!
1. Char in the Sazabi vs. Zechs in the Nightengale.
2. Hiro in the Nu Gundam vs. Amuro in the Zeta.
3. Duo in the GP03 Dendrobidium (However it is spelled) vs. Domon in the
Nether Gundam.
4. Camille Vidan in the MA Asparus vs. Kou Ouraiki (I don't care) suicide
bombing a colony.
5. A Mobile Doll Virgo 3 vs. a Dom.
6. A Leo piloted by Howard vs. Amuro's Dad in a Zaku.
7. White Base and it's crew including Amuro and Kai vs. Peacemillion and
Libra, piloted by Howard on Peacemillion and Zechs and Quinz on Libra.
8. Maganacs lead by Rasid vs. Black Trinary.
9. Zugock vs. Cancer and Gemini.
10. All of UC vs. all of the Alternated Dimensions, with Gundam Wing rules
and physics.

Thanks!