-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:47:36 -0700

These are the Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory action figures, initially
from Yutaka, then UniFive. I never heard of UniFive until they took the line
over, but Yutaka was long synonymous with "cheap" in every sense of the word and
these figures are no exception.

They're made of soft vinyl and are held together by ball and socket joints that
come apart under the slightest pressure. In addition, the bodies have a
tendency to split along the seams if too much force is applied. As a result,
they're posable but not very playable.

This series is limited to Gundam 0083 mecha and consists of:

1 RX-78 GP-01 Gundam Zephyranthes
2 RGM-79 Powered GM (Red & White)
3 MS-06F2 Zaku II (Green)
3-B MS-06F2 Zaku II (Tan)
4 RX-78 GP-02 Gundam Physalis
5 RGM-79N GM Custom (Bluish Grey)
5-B RGM-79N GM Custom (Titans colors)
6 RGM-79C GM Kai (Red & White)
6-B RGM-79C GM Kai (Tan & Black)
6-C RGM-79C GM Kai (White & Black)
7 RX-78 GP01-Fb Gundam Zephyranthes Full Vernian
8 RGC-83 GM Cannon II (Olive & Grey)
9 MS-14Fs Gelgoog Mariner (Green & Grey)
9-B MS-14Fs Gelgoog Mariner (Cima colors)

-Z-