MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 11:18:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/00 10:16:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
lioconvoy@home.com writes:

<< I am about half way through the construction of my PG Zeta and have hit a
bit of a snag. I will try to explain this to the best of my abilities. The
problem is with the Knee armor piece. This piece is supposed to rotate into
the upper leg, and then when released, spring back into its fully upright
position. Now this happens smooth as silk on the left leg, but it seems to
get caught up on the right leg and needs help springing back. I have taken
the leg apart twice now, but I fear any further disassembles will result in
breakage of the more delicate parts.I have test fitted it to the body and it
stands fine and transforms fine. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I
risk a third attempt to fix it?

 Thanks

 Dave >>
I think that it is sort of a locking mechanism, IIRC I had the same problem
too.

Jason