Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:18:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 7:21:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> I'm wondering...how different are crystal kits from the average kit? I'm
> talking simple 1/144 here...specifically, the Endless Waltz line.
> Apparentally www.actionace.com has them in stock(From what I hear, people
are
> still receiving their orders from them, so they appear to be safe).
I have a 1/144 Nataku crystal/metallic version, and I found it to look kind
of cheesy compared to my solid color models... I think the metallic is cool
on other models (For instance I love my 'Shiki) but not on this one, and the
crystal stuff just makes it look like a little toy and not a giant, imposing
robot :)