Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 00:02:02 -0400

I'm about to buy this kit(1:100 kit) but I'm curious...how does it turn into hyper mode? Does it involve swapping of parts or just moving things around a little? Also, are there any translucent or gold parts or anything like that(Such as the "Jewel" in the chest?It appears to be translucent from the photo). Also, how tall is it say, compared to a 1/144 Turn A Gundam or a 1/100 Gundam Mark II?
I kinda asked this last month on the GML, but then I was just asking for opinions, and not about how it functioned. I was going to order it then, but Actionace had that hiatus...