Kaiosama25@aol.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:40:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 9:31:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< >>What do you people consider the best soundtrack, or best series music? >>

Hmm, let's see. I'd have to say Gundam X and V Gundam. Yes, I like V Gundam's
music, so sue me. Dreams and Resolution from X are great songs, and all of
the main songs from V (Winners Forever, Stand Up to the Victory, Don't Stop
Carry On) are up beat and nice to work by. Of course, that's just my opinion,
and I'm sure there are some who would not agree.

-Kaio
"That wasn't us. Those guys had hats, and as you can see we don't have hats."