-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:35:05 -0700

"Bein" is leg, but I can't parse "nihetz" into anything meaningful. The closest
match to an actual German word that I can find that makes any sense is "nichts"
(nothing). "Bein nichts" would then literally be "without leg" or "legless" and
at least be descriptive, in the same sense that Full Vernian is descriptive.

A legless Dom that mounts the torso directly onto a hovercraft would cut out the
middleman insofar as the hover feet are concerned and allow Zeon to field more
units for the same cost without sacrificing performance to an unacceptable
degree.

-Z-