Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:05:27 CDT

Flanker358@aol.com writes,

> > Funny, I was JUST going to post an email on this very topic, and
>Vincenzo
> > beats me to the punch. :) Anyway, does anyone have any info on this
>new
>"G
> > Generation Gather Beat" game? What platform is it supposed to be for?
>
>It's for wonder swan, DH July has some pics of the Ez8 Hi-mobility and
>others
>from gundam games.

"Wonder Swan," huh? Looks like an old 8-bit system... but the game looks
typically fun for an SD game. It's too bad my local Planet Anime here in
Dallas don't carry Dengeki Hobby on a regular basis... it seems like I'm
always very lacking in Gundam game-related material for my web site. I'll
keep my eyes open for that issue though, thanks.

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin