Nemus (nemus@tiscalinet.it)
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:48:27 +0200

I have seen today the latest Hobby Japan (with a deformed SD Gundam on
the cover). Inside, in the G-Generation article I saw a rather strange
Dom with the upper dorso af a Dom Tropen and the lower of
a...well...however it has
no legs one can speak of. It is labelled as a MS-09 F/N.

--
Vincenzo

And now for your viewing pleasure. The Mistress of the Macabre. The
Epitome of Evil. The most sinister woman to dance on the face of the
earth. Lowly dogs, get on your knees, bow your heads and worship at the
feet of SANTANICO PANDEMONIUM!
-Razor Charlie, "From Dusk 'till Dawn"