James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:48:33 -0800

>Hello. I am playing the DC Gherin's Greed question, and I am having
>a problem. I am on turn 15, Fed disk. I have lost ALL of space
>including Side 7 and Luna2, and I am doing well on the Earth. Can
>anyone know:
>
> 1)How can I regain space?

If you lost space, you probably should just ignore it until you get
earth wrapped up. You have to take Zeon bases in order and earth
bases come first anyway. Don't worry.

>2)Are there any secret codes for the game (unlimit money,
>resource,unlock movies,stuff like that)that cam be inputted

Don't know for DC. Supposedly you can download stuff from the net.

> 3)Can I build nothing but Gundam instead of GMs?

Yep, but Gundams are very expensive and the Feds are always strapped for cash.