Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:05:23 -0700

Hardpoint -- place where you can mount additional weapon. Hardpoint on a
aircraft can be use to mount missle or missle pod or cannon pod, etc.

> > The Turn A and Turn X are wild cards. Haven't seen enough of the final
> > episodes to really say, but anything with nanotech powers plus
> an I-field
> > envelope is a serious contender.
>
> never got to watch or know much about Turn A...
> What's a nanotech? How does it turn the tide of a battle?
> what does it have to do with an i field?

Sort of like G Gundam's Devil Gundam Cell, which regenerates damaged parts
automatically.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633