Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:40:52 -0400

Chris Beilby wrote:

> Could someone please repost the URL for the website which has the listings
> for all the ships of the Gundam universe? I know it was sometime back in
> January, but I don't have the time or energy to sort through the archives...

If you mean the Japanese website, its the Gundam Millenium site:

 http://www.infosakyu.ne.jp/~sekkan/main.htm

BTW it's got a great new pic of the MSM-07F Zugock on the front page! Wait a
minute, what the hack is a Zugock-F, is that something they just made up? Also,
what's with the left arm?

BTW, the ship section is at:

 http://www.infosakyu.ne.jp/~sekkan/kantei.htm

    Neil Baumgardner