Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:48:40 -0400

Just thought I'd point out that I did some edited lineart for Burke's page. As you can tell by the pics, I'm not exactly the best computer painter/drawer, and the transfers for the pics are a little grainy, but overall, I think I got the concepts flat....I also provided some little descriptions. Not the best effort on my part, but the best I could do to express my ideas, since the only other place I have them is in my sketchbook, and unfortunately I'm scannerless :(.
Oh well, enjoy them at the Mecha Domain!