-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:06:44 -0700

He's talking about Clehna Hacswell, chief of operations at La Vie en Rose. I'm
not surprised that you don't remember her, as she didn't even make Mark Simmons'
cast of characters list. She only has a few lines in Episode 11, introducing
herself, welcoming Nina, expressing regret over the current situation and
introducing Lucette Audevie.

This character was introduced in Gundam 0083, and was thus not present in Z
Gundam or Gundam ZZ, which were produced several years earlier. One can
speculate that she was as old as she was so that she would likely have been
retired by the time La Vie en Rose appears in Z Gundam.

-Z-