Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:57:37 -0400

I'm curious about this series. I know enough about the story, but I'm wondering, is it directed more towards younger audiences(Like the Gundam Wing manga being done by Mixx)with the huge word baloons and MS introductions(The latter seems to be true, due to the scans I've seen at the mecha domain). I've heard it was included in Comics Bonbon, which is a children's manga anthology, so I'm assuming it's as toned-down as the Wing manga, even though nicely drawn.