ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:38:42 -0500

That's really cool. Does anyone else have any Gundam art work or sketches
on the web? That's actually what drew me to Gundam in the first place: the
art and detail of it all. I actually had no idea what the series was about
or even that it existed when I bought the RX-79 and Zaku II in Hawaii
several years ago. I bought them to use in my stop-motion animation short
films (which, with a little clay and some wire, worked really well). Then,
I found where to buy some more, and now I can compose and film an all-out
war complete with energy weapons and the whole bit. Anyway, I'd appreciate
any art work I can get my eyes on. (BTW, Mark Simmons, your site rocks;
maybe you have some more fan art?)