Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 06:22:09 -0700

I have one word for you why Patlabor will not make it to Broadcast TV...
Ohto. Seriously, a good deal of humor in the show derived from his Shot
first, Shot some more, and then Shot some more with a bigger gun tactic.
With the current political climate in America, I doubt if any American
broadcaster wants to tactle this problem.

Similiarlly, ADV Films is trying to peddle City Hunter and Nadia to either
broadcast or cable networks... City Hunter will probably not make it to
broadcast TV due to its adult humor and gun play, but Nadia stands a good
chance of getting broadcast.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633