Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:50:09 +1000

I've been able to see a few untranslated episodes of these, and I don't
really understand most of what's going on (some of the Layzner designs in
particular seem pretty cool, though). Can anyone tell me anything about
the plots of these shows?

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"She's the embodiment of good, I'm the embodiment of evil. YOU DO THE
MATH!" - Divatox, Power Rangers Turbo

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh