Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:21:42 -0400

Reply to Sedusa66:
Yes, in the original series, there was only one Guncannon and the Guntank was
used, which was pretty damn silly considering they were in space.

Chris:
Actually, Kai always piloted a Guncannon. In the series, Hayato piloted the
Guntank; first with Ryu, until he got killed, and then by himself.

So, anyone know where that THIRD Guncannon came from?

Joaquin Torres