Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:38:48 -0400

They were actual MS. In fact, after the attack, I think we see Amuro carrying in
an extra Guncannon torso.

Regarding the Guncannon...in the third MS Gundam movie, I swear there is a scene
with THREE Guncannons attacking A Bao A Qu: the 108 and 109 from White Base and
one other. Anyone else see this or can explain the third Guncannon?

Joaquin Torres