Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:25:47 -0500

i think i recall hearing that there were mroe than one example of each,
including gundam.. and the Zaku that was taking pot-shots at the parked
suits on flatbeds destroyed or severly damaged enough of them that after
cobbling otgether all the parts they only had one each of the Gundam,
Guntank, and Guncannon

--Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse