Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:09:00 GMT

> >2-Where exactly do the Birmingham class ships fit into the continuity?
>
> It's similar in appearance to the Dogos Gear, the flagship of the
>Titans, though this latter ship is about 50% bigger, more heavily armed,
>and has mobile suit decks. The Birmingham, which lacks mobile suit
>carrying capacity, seems like kind of an anachronism in the postwar era...

The only real Mobile Suit carriers that the Federation has, until the
development of the Birmingham are the Pegasus class vessels.

> >3-Does that lady from La Vien Rose(The fairly old one who welcomes them
>and
> >stuff)appear in Z and ZZ Gundam?
>
> Nope.

I'lll answer this in more detail at the bottom, since it requires Spoiler
Space

> >4-What type of ship are the Albion guys on at the end? I'm assuming it's
> >Birmingham class.
>
> It's the Al Giza, one of the first of the Titans' Alexandria-class
>cruisers.

That pretty much sums it up...
> >5-Was Cowen arrested or not?
>
> Sure looks like it. His subsequent fate is unknown...

Nothing official was ever said, but I have assumed that he was Cashiered and
forced out of the service in the purges that accompanied the Titan's rise to
power.

> >6-What happens to the admiral with the cat?
>
> Ditto. Somewhere between 0083 and 0087, he drops out of the picture -
>perhaps we're meant to assume that Jamitov elbowed him out of the way...

Again, I have assumed that Collini was overthrown (and probably disposed of
'with extreme prejudice') by Hyman somewhere between 0083 and 0087.

Spoiler Space for Question 3...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lucette Auduvie is killed by Natako while she helps Kou and the Albion crew
to escape La Vie En Rose with the GP-03 and Orchis MA.