Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:30:32 -0600

Interesting. Not a single bit of new art in any of those T-Shirts. In fact, I have every image they used in WingZero's image archive already...

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Maier To: gundam@aeug.org Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 4:57 PM Subject: [gundam] Here come the Gundam T-shirts....

Well, it looks like Bandai is gearing up for a major invasion of Gundam Wing merchandise. www.animenation.com just put Gundam Wing T-shirts out on pre-order. They seem pretty well designed, although the font they use for some of them looks like something out of the powerpuff girls...and the V-fin one looks kinda cheesy...personally I think the Tallgeese and the Deathscythe are the best ones.