Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:55:58 -0400

Well, I guess Bandai just shot us down for a GML shirt.....
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Maier
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 18:57
  Subject: [gundam] Here come the Gundam T-shirts....

  Well, it looks like Bandai is gearing up for a major invasion of Gundam Wing merchandise.
  www.animenation.com just put Gundam Wing T-shirts out on pre-order. They seem pretty well designed, although the font they use for some of them looks like something out of the powerpuff girls...and the V-fin one looks kinda cheesy...personally I think the Tallgeese and the Deathscythe are the best ones.