Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:42:17 -0500

Echo|Fox wrote:

> Char vs Zechs is a no contest. The pretender doesn't stand a chance. The
> epyon doesn't have a twin buster rifle, so its over in a heartbeat. All
> hail Char =)

let's make it a bit more fair shall we? give Zechs 3-4 Virgo IIs and let
him control them thruhg the SERO system like giant bits as he did in GW
when facing teh other Gundams.. that would even up the fire-power score
and give him a counter agaisn t the Sazabi's funnels.. now who wins?

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse