Henry Bigone (slickwillie1998@hotmail.com)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:28:59 GMT

Thank you for the answers to last question. I have a few more:

    1)Were there any colonies out near Jupiter for the Energy Fleet people?
How many? And who did they support, Fed or Zeon?

    2)At end of the OYW, how many Zeon divisions were left stranded on
Earth? And how many Zeon troops were on moon when Delaz went there? And
what would have happened if Solomon and A Bao A Qu NEVER FELL?

    3)Were there any colonies near Mars?

    4)Do you think the Ronah family supported Zeon during the OYW (they were
spacenoids, after all)? And would the Crossbone Vanguard have made good
Zeons?

    5)Overall, what was the most powerful Gundam in the UC ? AC? G Gundam?
AW?

    6)Who was the most powerful Newtypes? And who was the best pilots on the
Fed and Zeon sides in the OYW?

    7)Was the Gundam Mark III a good suit, and shouldCamille have used it
instead of the Zeta?

    8)Heero in Wing Zero versus Amuro in Nu Gundam. Char in Sazabi versus
Zechs in Epyon. Garoad in Gundam X versus Judo Ashita in FAZZ. Decide the
winners....and why they won.

    9)Universal Crossover: Earth Federation of UC Gundam versus the
Romfeller Foundation/OZ of Wing.

      Principality of Zeon (UC) versus Space Revolution Army (Gundam X)

   10)I have heard of something called Superdimentional Fortress Macross.
Was this a good show? Was its sequals any good? Also, were the shows
Superdimentional Calvary Southern Cross, MOSPEDA and Patlabour any good?

I am once again thankful for all of the help. Sorry if I am bothering you
all, I do not mean to!