Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:32:12 -0400

So how long did the delivery take?I realize it might depend on where you live.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Fields
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 1:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [gundam] pockettoys.com

  Yes, they shipped me my singles selection, two Gelgoogs,
  Two Balls, Two Corefighters, and it all got here yesterday.
  My only problem with them is they have mostly SD capsule
  toys, and I want the 0079 figures, GMs especially for my
  0079 Game... They shipped US Postal service, for 3.50$
  My whole order was only 21.50$ not too bad when I didn't
  have to take any figures I didn't like, unlike Sets you buy
  from other vendors... They sell sets too, but singles are a
  great help.

  Paul