Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:22:20 -0700

I recently bought a High Complete Model of Char's Type 100 from Zeta
Gundam. What I want to know is, when was it reissued? I assume it's a
reissue since every other gundam thing in the dinky comic shop where I
bought it was brand new. (Turn-A and 08th MS team kits)

I remember a few years back that they reissued the Hi-zack, MK-II, Zeta
(ick) and L-gaim HCMs. Have they reissued more? If so which ones? I live
to blow money on overpriced toys since I am a lazy modeller. ^_^

---Brett Jensen