Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:07:38 -0600 (MDT)

That was either a joke or someone being rather gullible.. The picture
in question was the bit of Hajime Katoki art, specifically a CG assisted
pic of the Nu Gundam sitting in a hanger. It does look particularly good,
with all kinds of nice reflections and stuff, but it _is_ just a painting
=)
Even worse, the fake news story called my beloved Nu the Deathscythe. Boo!
Hiss!
Oh well. I don't care, I got a nice high res version of that pic to
replace the low res copy of it I'd gotten from the mechadomain, so i'm
happy =P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler