Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
13 Jul 2000 11:53:28 -0000

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:47:40 -0700 Tabby <tabby@psn.net> wrote:
>A while back I read a few references to non-gundam robot anime that haven't
>(or won't) filter over to the states. I was wondering if you guys could
>throw out a few titles for me to track down? And not just Real Robot stuff
>either, I'm interested in anything from Virtual On Matrix to Gao Gai Gar,
>as long as it's got big robots duking it out.
>
>Thanks,
>Tabby

Well, you might try Burke Rukes's Mecha Domain. It has 6 other robot shows other than Gundam, although VOTOMS and Megazone 23 Part One are both available commercially here (if it hasn't become OOP), and Megazone 23 Part Three may be available commericially in Britain through Manga UK. I also know that a place that you can get Tomino's (the creator of Gundam as you should know) Heavy Metal L-Gaim, but I can say on the list because it is a fansub site.

Hope that helps.

Roland