BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 03:39:42 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/00 3:15:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

<< I only mentioned VO Matrix as a Real Robot example (a mistake, considering
 I was talking about anime series). As far as I know, VO Matrix only exists
 as a series of books, evidently collections of GGI art and possibly VO
 mecha variations: >>

  That's okay. You explained what it is, so I am not confused now. Are you
asking about GGG or have you seen it? I've seen episodes 1-5 and like Gao Gai
Gar a lot. Its cool, but doesn't take itself too seriously. Its nice to have
a break from super serious mecha shows, once and a while.

Aaron