ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 23:42:49 -0500

Hang on a second! They already aired Endless Waltz and I missed it?!! When
was this? I know I don't watch a lot of TV, but I wouldn't miss something
like that!
BTW, someone please tell me what OAV's are.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Fields" <johnny_raiden@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Should CN play the OAVs after MSG(If they play it)

Actually they should show the short OAVs on the weekend toonamis
like they did with Dragonball Z...

Or after the original series like they did with Endless Waltz....

But probably show MSG on the weekly toonami, and then show 08th
MS team on the weekends just before MSG ends, and 0080 on the
weekends as MSG is ending... or right after it ends...

So 43 episodes is 8.3 weeks, weekend blocks are 1 hour each...

Week 1 MSG 1-5
Week 2 MSG 6-10 08TH 1-2
Week 3 MSG 11-15 08TH 3-4
Week 4 MSG 16-20 08TH 5-6
Week 5 MSG 21-25 08TH 7-8
Week 6 MSG 26-30 08TH 9-10
Week 7 MSG 31-35 08TH 11-12
Week 8 MSG 36-40 0080 1-2
Week 9 MSG 41-43 Starts Over on Thusrday 0080 3-4
Week 10 MSG 0080 5-6

As a possible variation, show 08th MS Team: Millers Report
Before starting the 0080 series...

Paul