Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:58:09 GMT

>> >Where did he get those pants?
>> Polo players?
>He does look good when he's got the gloves, and mantle
>on too. The Hilde & Duo pic clinched it.

You mean the cap he normally wears? yeah, he looks spiff....but I still prefer
the UC era military stuff that Char wore....

>> >Male teenagers, may I add. Damn the yaoi writers...
>> it could be worse. Imagine a female teenage
>> versionof Cima Garaha.
>In the same sense that you'd make a bishoujo out of
>it, fine by me.

hmmm...I guess we could agree on that.

>> >Sure, and "omae wo korosu" works well with the
>> chicks.
>> I said good philosophy, not good courting and social
>> skills.
>But I still don't get it, Relena actually gets turned
>on by someone who threatens her so openly?

maybe she's a death freak or danger freak....someone who gets high on danger???

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.