BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:27:07 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/00 1:20:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< Whew =)
 Some marathon coding sessions over the last week (taking away from my
 prescious Diablo 2 time, at that ^_^) >>

  I know its probably Off Topic, but just excatly how is Diablo 2 played with
a mouse? For an RTS, its no problem, but how do you dodge when you have to
click where you want to go? I have never played Diablo, but am very
interested in playing Diablo 2. So, I am not too sure how Diablo and Diablo
two are controlled. Is it sorta like how an RTS is controlled?

Aaron