Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:23:38 +0800

>> I dunno....all of the GWboys seem to be off kilter
>> to me in one way or the other...there's
>> a suicidal boy soldier
>Suicidal is okay, typical anime stuff. But tank tops
>and spandex shorts?! i guess I'd be suicidal too if I
>wore those all the time.

I think he's like einstien. he has one set of those clothes for everyday
of the week....as in a closet full of shirts and shorts like that, LOL!
Pesonally, it's a bit more functional. I think...nothing to snag, etc., but
I have to admit...he probably feels like being in a perpetual wedgie.

>>a happy-go-lucky and violent
>> killer pilot,
>Where did he get those pants?

Polo players?

>>a non-identity
>> former guerilla soldier,
>>a rich kid with
>> insecurities and a penchant to blow
>> up colonies when provoked, and a guy who talks to
>> his MS because he thinks his
>> wife is embodied in it.
>I think they'd all fit fine in Catherine's circus
>troupe

yes....as geeks.

>> and all of them are teenagers.
>Male teenagers, may I add. Damn the yaoi writers...

it could be worse. Imagine a female teenage versionof Cima Garaha.

>> anyway....just observing some basic silliness...I
>> still love GW despite all
>> that. At least the kids had great philosophy.
>Sure, and "omae wo korosu" works well with the chicks.

I said good philosophy, not good courting and social skills.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479