Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

> >say that Une was not insane. She didn't go
> completely gonzo, though.

hmmm, I wonder what would happen if someone took our
math teacher's hairpins off....

> I dunno....all of the GWboys seem to be off kilter
> to me in one way or the other...there's
> a suicidal boy soldier

Suicidal is okay, typical anime stuff. But tank tops
and spandex shorts?! i guess I'd be suicidal too if I
wore those all the time.

>a happy-go-lucky and violent
> killer pilot,

Where did he get those pants?

>a non-identity
> former guerilla soldier,
>a rich kid with
> insecurities and a penchant to blow
> up colonies when provoked, and a guy who talks to
> his MS because he thinks his
> wife is embodied in it.

I think they'd all fit fine in Catherine's circus
troupe

> and all of them are teenagers.

Male teenagers, may I add. Damn the yaoi writers...

> yum.
>

> Prozac?
>

> anyway....just observing some basic silliness...I
> still love GW despite all
> that. At least the kids had great philosophy.

Sure, and "omae wo korosu" works well with the chicks.