Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:37:40 CDT

Chris Maier writes,

>Geez! The mecha domain must be getting loaded!
>BTW I'm working on a few more edited lineart pics,
>mass-produced GP01 and GP01FB
>Nu Gundam in classic Gundam colors
>Jegan in classic GM colors
>NT-1 "GM Custom Test Type"

Cool, send'em when they're ready, thanks. And yes, I'm just getting SWAMPED
with Gundam humor right now... about half of it's coming from the ML here...
thanks, everyone! Glad I've already got all of the new "Burke's Mobile
Weapons" files already done... I'm gonna be editing HTML with new humor for
the next couple of days! :)

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin