Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:15:46 -0500

Duo: so Shinigami can introduce it to 11 herbs and spices :9

Delaz: to put it's life in my hands.. Gato? got any barbecue sauce?

Manguanac Corps. :to sacrifice itself for Master Quetre's dinner, such a
noble bird

Trowa: because it saw my Gundam, and it knows what must happen now
 *BRATATATATATATATATAT(more gratuitous machine-gun sound effects)*

--Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse